Keeping our patients and people safe
As COVID case numbers again rise across the state, we would ask the community to help protect our patients and staff. While we are welcoming visitors (see our visitor page for more details), we would ask that you:
- Consider if your visit to the hospital is necessary at this time
- Be fully vaccinated, perform a RAT test and return a negative result on your day of visit
- Wear a mask at all times while in the hospital
- Maintain social distancing and practice hand hygiene
- Please do not visit if you:
- Are feeling unwell
- Are a close or household contact of someone who is ill
Our thanks for your support and understanding.
Welcome to Frankston Private Hospital
Welcome to your local, premium private hospital servicing Frankston, the Mornington Peninsula and surrounding areas.
Here, the focus is you. Our expert team of surgeons, specialist doctors, dedicated nurses and other professionals will ensure your experience is the best it can be.
Supported by the latest technology, we provide a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services renowned for orthopaedics, urology, gynaecology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, general surgery and ENT. We also provide endoscopy and ophthalmology day surgery in addition to a comprehensive oncology service.
Coming to hospital may be unsettling for some. Please be reassured that we are experts in caring for people - you’re in the very best hands.