We provide specialist ear, nose and throat (otorhinolaryngology), head and neck medical and surgical care for children and adults.
Our accredited specialist surgeons perform a wide variety of ear, nose, throat, head and neck diagnostic and surgical procedures.
Our specialised medical and nursing staff work to ensure that the needs of children and their parents are met before, during and after surgery.
The hospital is able to offer a wide range of surgical options to patients, including but not limited to:
- Children's ENT (Tonsils, adenoids, grommets)
- Ear diseases and hearing loss
- Snoring/sleep apnoea surgery
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty
- Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Salivary gland disorders
- Deviated Septum surgery
- Nasal polyps
- Turbinate Surgery
- Neck masses/inflammation
- Adenoid problems
- Glue ear & ear infections
- Voice box (larynx) conditions
- Throat conditions